ACCOUNT MANAGER / SALARY D.O.E / FULL-TIME PERMANENT CONTRACT
Ding, Ding, Ding. Round 18 of hiring for team MadeBrave®.
It’s hard to believe this time last year there were 6 of us and now we’re all cooried together, 17-strong and ready to hire once again; but it’s true, we’re growing as fast as that kid does in Honey I Blew Up The Kid. Well not quite, but you get it – we’re growing quickly.
Anyway – position number 18 will go to a talented Account Manager who has the ability to pat their head, rub their tummy, send an email, make a phone call and write a brief all at the same time. Plus they must have the power to be in like 6 places at once; in a meeting, on a call, checking up on progress of work etc. It can be done – just look at Emma she’s got it nailed.
With everything from world-class music systems to urban playgrounds with adult trampolines (yes we know, that does sound awesome), we service every industry you can possibly think of, so you won’t find any dull days here, no siree! See for yourself – check out our client list.
Anyway, back to the point in hand. We’re after an experienced, happy, chatty Account Manager that’ll feel right at home in a busy, buzzing, ever growing creative studio; just like a crazy looking wig feels at home in a Lady Gaga video.
If that sounds like you, keep reading and get that CV sent over. It’s the perfect chance for Account Executives to go the next level up or Account Managers to join a young, vibrant agency.
Your job will be to:
- Manage client relationships
- Write and present creative briefs
- Manage projects; ensuring they are delivered within budget and timescales and according to the brief
- Produce project timing plans and quotations
- Proof visuals/artwork prior to sharing with the client
- Update the Traffic Manager on the status of the projects you are managing
- Work with the team to prepare pitches and proposals for new work
- Represent and promote MadeBrave® to secure work from existing and potential clients
- Report to the Business Operations Director
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Minimum 2 years agency experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Thorough understanding of the creative process
- Experience in delivering branding, design and digital projects
- Clear communicator
- Can-do attitude
You’ll feel right at home if:
- You’re happy to make fun of yourself for the purpose of team photos (see MadeBrave Facebook page)
- You get excited when you receive a delivery of Sharpie pens
- You talk about what you’re having for your dinner at like 9 in the morning (total foodies)
- You get geeky about paper stock
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunity to run for Director of Fun and choose how to spend the monthly fun budget
- Beer O’Clock Fridays (don’t worry, plenty alternatives for non beer drinkers)
- Entertainment from our Sit-Down Comedy team
Send your CV to email@example.com by 5pm on Wednesday November 26. We also love a wee cover letter, so don’t be shy, give us your best chat.