REQUIRED: Web Developer, Full-Time, Salary D.O.E, Glasgow
MadeBrave® is like one of those toddlers with crazy high IQ’s you see on documentaries. The Creative Agency is young in age, but wise beyond its years.
We’ve grown from a one-man band to a 10-strong full service agency in 2 years. If we had a Mum she’d be freaking out that we grew out of our clothes too soon, but we did. Well we grew out of our studio and had to move to a bigger one on the top floor – but you get what we mean.
We’ve got a talented bunch of designers, strategists and copywriters here at MadeBrave, so we’ll need some equally talented developers to be the Yin to their Yang, the Laurel to their Hardy, the Teacake to their Tea.
So if you dream code, and know your IDE from your SQL, and that Java isn’t just a type of delicious life-sustaining coffee, then read on and make yourself known to us! We’d like to know more about you and your experience and see some examples of your work – all of which can be sent through the magic of email to email@example.com
Reporting to the Design Director and working with all Senior Designers, Web Designers/Developers and Account Handlers, you’ll be responsible for developing websites & building HTML emails for a wide range of clients (http://madebrave.com/our-clients/). A team player, you’ll be working with your fellow Developers on bigger projects, as well as helping clients with on-going management of their sites where required.
With a keen eye to detail, you will be working as part of a fast paced team, and should be confident in managing your time, project management, meeting deadlines and working under pressure. You’ll be happy to give your input to group discussions, liaise with clients, and generally get involved in whatever might be happening in the studio that day.
- University Degree in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Experience using PHP and open source CMS systems (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, etc).
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience with MVC Application frameworks (e.g. Ruby on Rails).
- Experience with source code management using Git.
- Experience with UI design
- Experience with e-commerce platforms such as Magento.
- Experience with Mobile Application Development.
- Server administration skills (Unix / Linux).
Bonus points for:
- Experience working within an agency environment
- Fun to be around
- Able to laugh at themselves
- And good tea makers…
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a covering letter, CV and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday March 11th.
Please note salary is dependent on experience.