If you know your hashtags from your hash browns, get your kicks from engagement rates, and can think of nothing more delicious than creating amazing brand content – get your teeth into this!
It’s exciting times here at Casa MadeBrave®! Between continual growth with our current clients (seriously, they’re the best) and buckets of new work heading our way, we’re now on the look out for a Creative Content Manager to join our award-winning team.
As a creative brand agency, a big part of what we bring to the table is creating brand experiences, campaigns and content that make an impact on clients and their customers —and that’s where you come in!
We’re looking for someone who gets brand, content and social media and has bundles of energy, creativity, and enthusiasm to boot! Embracing the values, personality and tone of voice of the brands we work with should be second nature for you. When it comes to content, you think creatively first and you deliver nothing short of spectacular, especially on social media. You get people, and it’s really important that you do. You need to know what makes them tick and what doesn’t, what they find funny and what they engage with.
- You should exhibit a huge amount of passion and excitement over your work along with bucketloads of can-do. MadeBravers are shiny happy positive people and you should be too!
- You proactively come up with amazing creative content ideas that deliver big results for our clients
- Responsible for leading the content process, from idea creation right through to development and execution
- Responsible for making sure that content is delivered on time and to the best possible standard
- Create planned and reactive content in quick turnaround times
- Work closely with the creative team – designers, photographers, videographers etc – to deliver exceptional content
- Deliver content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media channels
- Create and execute content strategies and plans
- Plan and balance everyday content with larger scale activations
- Write social media copy that’s on-brand and has bucket loads of personality
- Use social listening and media monitoring tools to spot opportunities for content and understand what people say/ feel about our clients’ brands
- Plan and manage social media budgets
- Manage the social media community, embracing the client’s tone of voice and personality to have meaningful conversations with consumers
- Work with external partners such as PR and events teams
- Work with clients directly to coordinate content efficiently
- Monitor the performance of content to understand what’s working and what can be improved
- You’re a master content creator with experience working closely with creative teams and you have a reputation for delivering results
- You spot opportunities before anyone else and you’re not afraid to blurt them out – no beating about the bush!
- You see the bigger picture. You look beyond social media to other marketing channels to maximise reach and make sure your ideas work together
- Your copywriting experience means you have an exceptional way with words
- You know content strategy like the back of your hand – situation analysis, audiences, objectives, tactics, content themes, execution, and measurement
- You’re a team player through and through and you’re just as happy working internally as with external parties and clients
- Full of patter and quick off the mark, you’ve got the gift of the gab when it comes to community management and a strong track record in this area
- You’re impressively up to speed with what’s going on culturally and socially. When news hits the press you’re the first to see it. Whenever there’s a new must-see video you’ve already seen it.
- You have an understanding of the wider marketing mix and how different channels work together
- 2+ years experience in agency, brand or marketing
- Experience working on PR campaigns or events
- Project management experience
- Social media analytics and measurement skills
- Photography and video editing skills
You’ll feel right at home if…
- You get your kicks from being that person who’s always in the know
- You’re bursting with so much creative energy that you’re not even sure if there’s an actual job for it (there is, and it’s this one!)
- Your love for social means you spend an above-average amount of time admiring expertly crafted content and you can’t help but admire a beautifully curated social feed
- 28 days off, inclusive of public holidays
- Your birthday off! Plus extra holidays for every year you’re with us
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Company Pension
- Free access to online training platforms (Masterclass, Lynda.com, Agency Collective and more..)
- Ability to attend industry events (Marketing Society, TedX Glasgow…)
- Quarterly fun budget (money towards staff events)
- Access to discounts for loads of cool brands (woo hoo!)
- Fun Fridays – free beers, ciders, wine, cocktails or juice
- Surprise free lunches (we’re big fans of Mexican food or pizza, and we always have hot sauce)
- A dog friendly office! (bring your pup to work – or your fish!)
- A kid & family friendly office (can’t get childcare for the day and need the kids to come in? Need to pick the kids up from school early? Got a kids sports day? If we can accommodate, we will! It’s life as well as work right? And we want our people’s people to feel part of the team too) – everyone’s welcome here
- Flexible working hours
- And more!
- Full-time position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary DOE
- Application deadline: Sunday 30th June 2019
Fancy joining us? Send your CV and a cover letter with a wee bit about yourself, and make sure to let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!