Our brand is something that’s hugely important to us here at MadeBrave. It’s the Millennium Falcon to our Rebel Alliance.
So much so that we’re on the lookout for a passionate, hands-on Brand Manager to solely work on, nurture and promote our very own MadeBrave brand.
You will report directly to the founder and work closely with the wider marketing and creative teams. You will be working towards our goal of being the strongest, most-awesome, butt-kicking agency brand in the marketplace, helping to drive the right kind of leads into the business and promote the agency to current and future clients and future MadeBravers. You’ll be bursting with creative ideas, be outgoing and be full of enough energy to power the stadium lights at an AC/DC gig. And, because you have at least 3 years marketing experience with, (ideally) some of that experience working in a business-to-business service-led environment, you’ll know exactly how to hit the ground running at Casa MadeBrave. Topped with sprinkles and raspberry sauce.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the ultimate ambassador for the MadeBrave brand – you have to live and breathe our brand, purpose, culture and values.
- Raise our media profile and position MadeBrave as the ‘go-to’ agency for brand.
- Own and monitor the MadeBrave marketing budget.
- Plan and manage campaigns across the whole marketing mix.
- Organise and market events/talks.
- Identifying networking and speaking events.
- Talk at events on behalf of MadeBrave.
- Assist with the curation of thought leadership material.
- Manage, grow and nurture relationships with our brand.
- Improve customer engagement/support and increase enquiries.
- Manage award and league table entries.
- Generate case studies, create blog posts and plan and create social media content.
- Analyse, test and report on the effectiveness / ROI of all our marketing campaigns.
- Research and assist with the formation of strategic partnerships.
- Have a good technical understanding of digital marketing channels.
- Support with client acquisition and retention.
- 3+ years experience in a marketing role.
- A track record of delivering successful campaigns that cut through creatively and delivered outstanding ROI.
- Experience of creating media plans and campaign plans.
- Able to confidently lead content marketing strategies and persona planning.
- Experience of copywriting and mastering tone of voice
- Have knowledge of the full marketing mix – although you don’t need to be an expert on everything.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Bundles of creativity.
- A great understanding of brand.
- Excitement about driving innovation across digital marketing platforms.
- Thrive in a fast-moving agency environment.
- A team player through-and-through.
- Public speaking experience
- Photography/video editing skills
- A marketing and/or business under-grad/post-grad qualification
- 28 days off, inclusive of public holidays.
- Your birthday off! Plus extra holidays for every year you’re with us.
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Company pension
- Free access to online training platforms (Masterclass, Lynda.com, Agency Collective and more..).
- Ability to attend industry events (Marketing Society, TedX Glasgow…)
- Quarterly fun budget (money towards staff events)
- Access to discounts for loads of cool brands with Perkbox (woo hoo!)
- Fun Fridays – free beers, ciders, wine, cocktails or juice.
- Surprise free lunches (we’re big fans of Mexican food or pizza, and we always have hot sauce).
- A dog friendly office! (bring your pup to work – or your fish!)
- Flexible working hours
- And more!
- Full-Time Position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary: DOE
- Application Deadline: Monday 25th February 2019
Fancy joining us? Please send your CV and a cover letter with a wee bit about yourself, and let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!