If you get your kicks from building client relationships and have Marie-Kondo-level organisational skills, this role might be the one for you!
As a Project Manager within the client services team, you’ll work alongside our clients and the studio to deliver projects on everything from brand and websites, to social media and experiential campaigns. You’ll manage and organise your own time and assist the wider account handling team.
Working alongside your Account Manager, you’ll form part of a pod (that’s MadeBrave speak for “small team”) dedicated to a group of clients. Your core role will be to service our clients’ needs by managing all assigned projects: supporting from the inception stage, taking full ownership of the internal studio process, and taking your project through to the finish line.
The role can involve juggling multiple projects and accounts, and your job will be to help ensure that each and every project is completed on time and on budget, all while making sure that your clients have a great experience from start to finish.
- Act as project management support to your Account Manager / Director for your team’s designated clients
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss / identify their requirements, as well as identify opportunities to upsell
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of the project and its timings
- Brief your agency colleagues on the tasks at hand required to complete the project / campaign
- Create quotes and timing plans
- Arrange and attend check-in points for larger projects with longer timeframes
- Facilitate all client meetings ensuring everything is set up appropriately and that the clients have a memorable experience
- Present designs to your clients and offer rationale that helps to explain / sell the idea / concept
- Immerse yourself in your client’s brand(s) and organise each project so all tasks are delivered on time and on budget
- Act as a link between the client and the agency (and always act in the best interests of each!)
- Assist in the daily tasks assigned by your Account Manager / Director
- Report into the Account Manager / Director for your quarterly and annual reviews
- Take direction from the Account Manager/ Director, follow processes, and meet targets that contribute to achieving overarching business objectives
- Nurture client relationships, working closely with them to understand their needs
- Manage the internal process, owning the delivery of an inventory of design assets / channel plan, scheduling each task on our online project management system and liaising with our Traffic Manager to ensure each is delivered within the agreed timescales
- Identify and manage risks within those projects you deliver
- Produce and take ownership of project timelines
- Write project briefs, and host / support hosting of internal briefing sessions and proof all work
- Take notes in client meetings, providing contact reports where appropriate
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities and initiatives for your clients and sharing best practise / learnings with the wider team
- Raise project quotes and maximise return on investment (ROI) whilst ensuring we deliver the best quality work to our client’s satisfaction
- Manage and source external suppliers where appropriate
- Report in to the wider client service team in weekly catch up meetings
- Support the Account Managers / Directors and Planners on pitches and tenders
- Minimum 1 year’s marketing experience, ideally from an agency background
- Excellent organisational skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing communications
- Experience in delivering branding, design and digital projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Positive mental attitude
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- 28 days off, inclusive of public holidays.
- Your birthday off! Plus extra holidays for every year you’re with us.
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Company pension
- Free access to online training platforms (Masterclass, Lynda.com, Agency Collective and more..).
- Ability to attend industry events (Marketing Society, TedX Glasgow…)
- Quarterly fun budget (money towards staff events)
- Access to discounts for loads of cool brands with Perkbox (woo hoo!)
- Fun Fridays – free beers, ciders, wine, cocktails or juice.
- Surprise free lunches (we’re big fans of Mexican food or pizza, and we always have hot sauce).
- A dog friendly office! (bring your pup to work – or your fish!)
- Flexible working hours
- And more!
- Full-Time Position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary: 18-21K DOE
- Application Deadline: 24th May 2019
Fancy joining us? Please send your CV and a cover letter with a wee bit about yourself, and let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!