MadeBrave® meet all the criteria of the Scottish Government’s Scottish Business Pledge.
Here at MadeBrave®, one of our main aims is to create an enjoyable working environment (you might have noticed). Sure, we post lots of fun photos, which is a great insight to how we work at MadeBrave®, but this only happens because we make sure the important stuff is seen to, first and foremost. Officially launched in May, the Scottish Business Pledge is exactly what it says on the tin – a voluntary commitment made by Scottish businesses to promote and practise the principles of fairness, equality, opportunity and innovation in the work place. We decided to make our pledge and were delighted to hear that we meet all of the criteria:
- Paying the living wage (creative folk have bills too y’know)
- No zero hour contracts (makes no sense anyway)
- Promoting workforce engagement (everyone’s opinion matters)
- Investing in young people (shout out to our resident whipper-snappers)
- Having a balanced, diverse workforce (it would be boring otherwise)
- Being innovative (CHECK!)
- Pursuing international growth (we may have a few exciting things in the pipeline #mysterious)
- Giving back to the community (we partner with the likes of BadIdea, TEDxGlasgow, Pedal for Scotland, Oxjam, Funl & Mary’s Meals)
- Paying bills on time (as our Grannies used to say – treat others as you wish to be treated)
If you’re a business in Scotland, now’s the time to make your pledge.