Travellers, meet your new best pal – the Trtl NapScarf.
Anyone who has ever fallen asleep on a plane will be all too familiar with the effect it has on your neck and shoulders (basically, for the next five hours, you have to move your entire body to have a conversation with anyone who isn’t directly in front of you). Behold the future of public napping – the NapScarf by Trtl. Described as “essential napparatus” for snoozing on the move (clever word play, we like it) the NapScarf is an ergonomically designed product, scientifically proven to hold your neck in a better position than a standard U-shaped travel pillow. We put it to the test over a week and these are the things we like about it most:
- First of all, this thing is crazy comfortable, like seriously. At first, we were slightly worried we’d feel like a dog wearing a cone, but despite its supportive interior, it’s cushioned by a soft fleecy material that feels like one of those blankets you used to have when you were wee.
- The NapScarf is really easy to use – there are directions on it and everything (so don’t worry about placing it somewhere weird and causing any harm). All you need to do is place it on the side of your neck and wrap it round. Simples.
- We like that it actually looks like any other scarf, so you don’t feel like an idiot wearing it on the train for the morning commute.
- There’s a generous amount of extra fabric which you can use to cover your mouth (or even your eyes, if you’re feeling particularly anti-social) meaning you don’t need to worry about insects flying down your throat or slobbering on fellow commuters’ shoulders.
- Most of all, it’s great for pretending you’re awake! Bored in a meeting? Shove some shades on and Bob’s your uncle! You can nap to your heart’s content and they’ll never know!*
Head over to the Trtl website to get your hands on a NapScarf and find out more.
*MadeBrave® are in no way responsible for the consequences of poor performance due to mental absence during work hours.
Pssst – if you’d like MadeBrave® to review your cool product on our blog, get in touch and tell us more! We like gadgets, inventions, design and all things techy.