Do you often daydream about developing client relationships? Have you ever bought Post-Its in bulk for your own personal use? Can you schedule and facilitate client meetings, blindfolded? What about with an arm behind your back?
It’s exciting times here at Casa MadeBrave®! Between continual growth with our current clients (seriously, they’re the best) and buckets of new work heading our way, we’re now on the look out for an Account Director to join our award-winning team.
As an Account Director you’ll work alongside our clients and the studio to deliver projects on everything from strategic brand projects and websites, to social media and multi-channel campaigns. Sound up your street? Let’s scroll.
- You should exhibit a huge amount of passion and excitement over your work along with bucketloads of can-do. MadeBravers are shiny happy positive people and you should be too!
- Take the lead on a campaign calendar of activity for one of the agency’s key clients
- Meet and manage a host of other clients from a variety of sectors, identifying their needs, opportunities and building strong relationships
- Brief your colleagues on the tasks at hand required to complete each project/campaign you are responsible for, and manage each project throughout its life cycle
- Lead on both client and creative briefings
- Set & manage project timelines
- Facilitate all client meetings ensuring everything is setup appropriately and that clients have a memorable experience
- Present creative to your clients and offer rationale that helps to explain/sell the idea/concept/design
- Manage your client’s budgets and invoice each project you deliver at the pregreed milestones
- Monitor ROI / effectiveness and work with the project team on project reporting
- Work to win new business for the company, via effective pitching
- Line management of a project manager
- Reporting to MadeBrave Directors
- Act as a link between the client and the agency and always act in the best interests of each
- Senior/Director account management experience within an agency setting
- Excellent organisation, time management skills and the ability to effectively manage high volumes of work
- Commercially minded, with the ability to understand & deliver to business goals/targets
- Experienced negotiation skills to ensure our client budgets are controlled, maximising value at all times
- A talented communicator who is an expert at building thriving client relationships and joining up internal teams
- Ability to keep a cool head in moments of pressure and devise quick solutions
- Attention to detail
You’ll feel right at home if…
- You get geeky about creative briefs
- You burst into interpretive dance when you complete to-do lists
- You appreciate a good post-it collection
- 28 days off, inclusive of public holidays
- Your birthday off! Plus extra holidays for every year you’re with us
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Company Pension
- Free access to online training platforms (Masterclass, Lynda.com, Agency Collective and more..)
- Ability to attend industry events (Marketing Society, TedX Glasgow…)
- Quarterly fun budget (money towards staff events)
- Access to discounts for loads of cool brands (woo hoo!)
- Fun Fridays – free beers, ciders, wine, cocktails or juice
- Surprise free lunches (we’re big fans of Mexican food or pizza, and we always have hot sauce)
- A dog friendly office! (bring your pup to work – or your fish!)
- A kid & family friendly office (can’t get childcare for the day and need the kids to come in? Need to pick the kids up from school early? Got a kids sports day? If we can accommodate, we will! It’s life as well as work right? And we want our people’s people to feel part of the team too) – everyone’s welcome here
- Flexible working hours
- And more!
- Full-Time Position Maternity cover (9-12 months)
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary DOE
Fancy joining us? Send your CV and a cover letter with a wee bit about yourself, and make sure to let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!