Fancy joining the team as our new Account Executive?
If you’ve got ninja-level organisational skills, get your kicks from building client relationships (it’s something you’re born with) and fancy joining our ever-growing Account Management team, you could be just the ticket. Day to day, you’ll work alongside our clients, the studio and our Account Directors/Managers to deliver projects on everything from brand and websites, to social media and experiential campaigns. Sound up your street? Read on and apply.
- Brief the team on the tasks at hand required to complete the project/campaign
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss/identify their needs, as well as identify opportunities to up-sell
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of the project and its timings
- Present designs to your clients and offer rationale that helps to explain/sell the idea/concept/design
- Arrange and attend check-in points for larger projects with longer timeframes
- Assist in the daily tasks assigned by your Account Director/Manager
- Facilitate all client meetings ensuring everything is setup appropriately and that the clients have a memorable experience
- Immerse yourself in your client’s brands and organise each project so all tasks are delivered on time and on budget
- Nurture relationships with your clients, working closely with them to understand their needs
- Take direction from the Account Manager/Account Directors & follow processes / meet targets that contribute to achieving overarching business objectives
- Own the delivery of an inventory of design assets / channel plan, scheduling each task on our online project management system & liaising with our Traffic Manager to ensure each is delivered within the agreed timescales
- Write the briefs and proof all work
- Identify and manage risks within those projects you deliver
- Report in to the wider client service team in weekly catch up meetings
- Raise project quotes
- Support the Account Managers/Account Directors & Planners on pitches and tenders
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1 year’s marketing experience, ideally from an agency background
- Excellent organisational skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing communications
- Experience in delivering branding, design and digital projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with excellent time management skills
- Positive mental attitude (that’s a biggie)
- Attention to detail
Desired Skills, but not essential:
- Basic experience using InDesign
- Understanding of G Suite
- Strong writing skills
You’ll feel right at home if:
- You get geeky about creative briefs
- You burst into interpretive dance when you complete your to-do list
- You appreciate a good post-it collection
- 28 days off, inclusive of public holidays.
- Your Birthday off! Plus extra holidays for every year you’re with us.
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Company Pension
- Free access to online training platforms (Masterclass, Lynda.com, Agency Collective and more..).
- Ability to attend industry events (Marketing Society, TedX Glasgow…)
- Quarterly Fun budget (money towards staff events)
- Access to discounts for loads of cool brands (woo hoo!)
- Fun Fridays – Free beers, ciders, wine, cocktails or juice.
- Suprise free lunches (we’re big fans of mexican food or pizza, and we always have hot sauce).
- A dog friendly office! (bring your pup to work – or your fish!)
- A kid & family friendly office (can’t get childcare for the day and need the kids to come in? Need to pick the kids up from school early? Got a kids sports day? If we can accomodate, we will! It’s life as well as work right? And we want our people’s people to feel part of the team too) – everyone’s welcome here.
- Flexible working hours (where possible)
- And more!
- Full-Time Position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary: £18k – £22k DOE
- Application Deadline: Friday 28th September
Fancy joining us? Please send your CV and a cover letter with a wee bit about yourself, and let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!