Techy-types assemble! We’re looking for someone to head up our Digital team.
We’re on the lookout for another newbie to join our award-winning team here at Casa MadeBrave; a Head of Digital, to be exact. Small in size (not height), but big on talent, we’ve got a team of digital design and development geniusus-s-ss who deliver all of our client’s websites, apps and digital experiences. We need someone to be the giant LEGO head to their Star Wars figurine squad, who will hit the ground running on our current projects, future opportunities and make sure we’re at the forefront of all things tech and digital.
Your job will be to…
- Own the digital service offering of MadeBrave…
- Lead and grow a small team of developers and drive the direction of the
department and staff within
- Be responsible for upholding and improving our technical standards
- Work closely with client service, project management, creative and
marketing teams to deliver outstanding digital projects
- Take charge in creating new technical strategies for MadeBrave and our
- Lead (with our Commercial Director) on all new business pitches and
proposals within the Digital Sphere
- Oversee, with your Senior team, all our technical processes, optimising and
documenting these at each review
- Actively work with and find technical partners to serve our client needs
- Push the agency’s digital offering in new and exciting directions
- Previous experience as a technical lead or in a senior technical position, ideally within a digital agency or an in-house digital team
- Technical background in one or more backend languages (majority of our builds are in PHP)
- A track record of leading successful digital projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Technically minded, but able to cut through the jargon
- Excited about driving innovation across digital platforms
- A team player through and through
- Experience in hosting training workshops
- Public speaking experience
- A flair for writing about digital and technology
You’ll Feel at Home If:
- You’re a master of Mario Kart.
- You spend your Saturday nights swooning over websites (just us?)
- You’re the first of your pals to have the latest gadgets.
- Full access to our gadget collection (and a say in what we get next)
- Extra holidays (eg: your birthday and a bonus holiday for every year you’re with us past 2 years)
- Access to discounts to loads of cool brands (woo hoo!)
- Company-wide pension & bonus scheme
- Daily belly laughs
- Flexible working
- Sometimes we bake
- Full Time Position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary D.O.E
- Application Deadline: Wednesday 23rd May
Sound like you? Send your CV, recent case studies and projects, along with details on your current salary and a bit about yourself here.
Psst – no recruitment agencies please. At the moment, we’re hoping to reach our potential applicants directly, but if we ever need a helping hand, we’ll give you a shout – promise.