We’re looking for a newbie to join our digital team! Could it be you?
Joining our ever growing digital team, you’ll use your techy-genius to build amazing websites for our clients; with a host of Account Managers, Project Managers and Digital Designers working with you along the way.
With a chunk of digital projects ready and waiting for you like a Tunnocks tea cake on a plate, you’ll be joining the team at a really exciting time. So if this sounds right up your street – read on for the list of skills we’re looking for in our next newbie.
- Be part of the development team developing scalable, robust and flexible platforms
- Deliver web projects for multiple industries
- Assist with the scoping and planning of web projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years web development using PHP and/or Python
- Linux, Apache, Database and SQL server experience
- Experience with third party API integrations with CMS platforms
- Experience in server configuration and associated tasks with website deployment stage
- Experienced with WordPress and MVC application frameworks
- Understanding use of version control (GIT)
- Comfortable communicating with clients during meetings and calls
Desired Skills & Experience:
- HTML & CSS
- WordPress build
Bonus Points For:
- Mobile development frameworks
- Angular JS
- Apache Cordova
You’ll Feel at Home If:
- You appreciate geeky things (we have loads around the studio)
- You like food. A lot.
MadeBraver Benefits Include:
- Fun Fridays (cue Beer, Sweets & Cocktails at finishing time)
- Daily belly laughs
- Full VIP access to our VR hub (if you like games, you’ll LOVE this)
- Extra holidays (eg: your birthday and a bonus holiday for every year you’re with us past 2 years)
- Discounts and perks for loads of great brands (woo hoo!)
- Company-wide pension & bonus scheme
- Full time position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary D.O.E
- Application Deadline:
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter, your CV, portfolio, notice period and salary expectations here by Friday 30th March.