Fancy joining the team as our new Senior Account Manager?
If you’ve got ninja-level organisational skills, get your kicks from building client relationships and fancy joining our ever-growing Account Management team, you could be just the ticket. Day to day, you’ll work alongside our clients, the studio and our Account Directors to deliver projects on everything from brand and websites, to social media and multi-channel campaigns. Oh, and you love a post-it note. Sound up your street? Read on and apply.
- Take the lead on a campaign calendar of activity for one of the agency’s key clients.
- Meet and manage a host of other clients from a variety of sectors, identifying their needs, opportunities and build relationships that last.
- Brief your colleagues on the tasks at hand required to complete each project/campaign you are responsible for, and manage each project throughout its life cycle.
- Lead on both client and creative briefings.
- Set & manage project timelines.
- Facilitate all client meetings ensuring everything is setup appropriately and that clients have a memorable experience.
- Present creative to your clients and offer rationale that helps to explain/sell the idea/concept/design.
- Manage your client’s budgets and invoice each project you deliver at the pre-agreed milestones.
- Monitor ROI / effectiveness and work with the project team on project reporting.
- Assist in the daily tasks assigned by Account Directors.
- Work to win new business for the company, via effective pitching.
- Report into the Account Directors for your quarterly/annual reviews.
- Act as a link between the client and the agency and always act in the best interests of each.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 year’s account management experience within an agency setting.
- Excellent organisation, time management skills and the ability to effective manage high volumes of work.
- Commercially minded, with the ability to understand & deliver to business goals/targets.
- Experienced negotiation skills to ensure our client budgets are controlled, maximising value at all times.
- A talented communicator who is an expert at building thriving client relationships and joining up internal teams.
- Ability to keep a cool head in moments of pressure and devise quick solutions.
- Positive mental attitude (that’s a biggie)
- Attention to detail
You’ll feel right at home if:
- You get geeky about creative briefs
- You burst into interpretive dance when you complete your to-do list
- You appreciate a good post-it collection
- Your birthday off and a bonus holiday for every year you’re with us past 2 years.
- Discounts and perks for loads of great brands (woo hoo!).
- Company-wide bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- A dog friendly office! (bring your pup to work – or your fish!).
- Paid away-day team building sessions (think bushcraft survival, go-karting or escape rooms).
- Office shower facilities for those who cycle/run to work. (and space to store your bike).
- Fun Fridays including Free beers, ciders, wine, cocktails or juice.
- And more …
- Full-Time Position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary DOE
Fancy joining us? Please send your CV and a cover letter with a wee bit about yourself, and let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!