If you’re a post-it note fanatic and love joining the dots to spot opportunities for brands, this is the role for you!
Thanks to our continual growth here at MadeBrave HQ (think loaded sweet-and-salted popcorn machine), we’re on the lookout for a strategist or planner to join our award-winning team!
We need someone who thinks about the whole picture. As a creative brand agency, our role is to change customers perceptions, acquire new customers and retain existing customers by creating engaging brand experiences, campaigns and content – ultimately supporting our client’s businesses to achieve their goals.
You should be creative and analytical in equal measure, and able to create engaging brand activations and strategies that deliver tangible results and measurable metrics. Feeding off our client’s challenges, you will be able to navigate complexity, command a room of executives, and spot opportunities to deliver real value.
Be the strategic lead within the agency.
- Get under the skin of our client’s businesses and understand their customers
- Deliver desk based research and manage primary research with our partners
- Design and facilitate client workshops and deliver insightful reports
- Lead strategic projects that deliver transformational outcomes for our clients
- Extract insights and create the ‘big ideas’ that underpin campaigns and pitches
- Collaborate with the creative, digital, marketing and account management teams to deliver outstanding brand, creative and marketing campaigns
- Plan campaigns that stretch across the whole marketing mix
- Play a key role in new business pitches and proposal creation and delivery
- Explore our clients objectives and spot new business opportunities to deliver value
- Push the agency’s offering in new and exciting directions
- Previous experience as a strategist or planner, ideally within an agency environment
- A track record of delivering successful campaigns that cut through creatively, and delivered outstanding ROI
- Experience of creating media plans and campaign plans
- Able to confidently lead content marketing strategies and persona planning
- Have knowledge of the full marketing mix – although you don’t need to be an expert on everything
- Ability to command a room of experienced marketers and business leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability and excellent problem solving skills
- A mix of creative, analytical and technical know-how, while still being able to cut through the jargon
- Excited about driving innovation across digital marketing platforms
- Thrive in a fast-moving agency environment
- A team player through and through
- Public speaking experience
- A flair for writing about things you are passionate about
- A marketing and/or business under-grad/post-grad qualification
You’ll feel right at home if
- You love putting the customer at the centre of everything you do
- You live and breathe digital marketing, creative campaigns, content and branding
- You are absolutely passionate about what you do
- 28 days off, inclusive of public holidays.
- Your Birthday off! Plus extra holidays for every year you’re with us.
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Company Pension
- Free access to online training platforms (Masterclass, Lynda.com, Agency Collective and more..).
- Ability to attend industry events (Marketing Society, TedX Glasgow…)
- Quarterly Fun budget (money towards staff events)
- Access to discounts for loads of cool brands (woo hoo!)
- Fun Fridays – Free beers, ciders, wine, cocktails or juice.
- Surprise free lunches (we’re big fans of Mexican food or pizza, and we always have hot sauce).
- A dog friendly office! (bring your pup to work – or your fish!)
- A kid & family friendly office (can’t get childcare for the day and need the kids to come in? Need to pick the kids up from school early? Got a kids sports day? If we can accommodate, we will! It’s life as well as work right? And we want our people’s people to feel part of the team too) – everyone’s welcome here.
- Flexible working hours
- And more!
- Full-Time Position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary DOE
- Application Deadline: Tuesday 2nd July 2019
Fancy joining us? Please send your CV and a cover letter with a wee bit about yourself, and let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!