Chancho, if you become our Senior UX Designer, sometimes you’ll wear stretchy pants in your room. Just for fun. But most of the time, you’ll shape the UX practice and service offerings here at Casa MadeBrave!
As a Senior UX Designer (ideally with a commercial background) you’ll work with our digital team to ensure every digital project we deliver is the crème de la crème of user and brand experience.
You’ll work with our clients in a wide range of sectors from B2C and B2B to startups and large multi-national corporations, delivering totally unique projects from sales-driving to brand awareness and more!
Creating best-in-class experiences with a thorough design vision that delivers business impact in a big way
- Ensure our team and our clients clearly understand the business value of user experience and design-focus
- Establish clear measures for design improvements for clients that are tied to business goals
- Contribute to and drive creative solutions within our team to develop effective solutions for even the biggest challenges
- Run workshops with our clients to capture user needs and co-create solutions
- Create a range of deliverables including – functional requirements, personas, user journeys, wireframes, and prototypes
- Shape information architecture and set the vision for the role of content within a project
- Work with the rest of our digital team to foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Contribute to an internal roadmap and training program to improve skills both within our current team and future MadeBravers
- Further develop an agile approach for all internal and client projects
- Optimise and experiment continuously as standard for all projects
Supporting our Head of Digital and others to develop opportunities that help us meet our growth goals
- Contribute to social posts, blog posts, and speak at events to help drive awareness of our digital team in the industry
- Work with our team and existing clients to define a pipeline of work (or experiments!) which create business value
- Help develop and deliver pitches for our new and existing clients
Work with the team to develop UX as a service offering
- Work with our strategists to establish UX research as a core part of every project, ensuring it is adaptable for projects of any size
- Deliver new types of digital projects with existing clients, made possible by a more robust UX offering
- Win pitches and deliver projects with new clients, extending our experience in the product side of business
- Ensure that brand execution remains a core consideration through everything we do, ensuring it’s clearly understood by our team and our clients
- Deliver projects with our marketing team using marketing automation, analytics, and A/B testing tools
- Enthusiasm – You should exhibit a huge amount of passion and excitement over your work along with bucketloads of can-
- do. MadeBravers are shiny happy positive people and you should be too!
- Strategic thinking & vision – You’re able to identify and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. You’re also able to determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends
- Analytical skills – You’re able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions. You have the ability to translate design to business outcomes
- Creativity & innovation – You’re able to generate new and innovative approaches to problems
- High standards – Nothing short of the best will do when it comes to your own performance and the performance of the team
- Attention to detail – You’re ultra-focused. You don’t ever let important details slip through the cracks or allow a project to be derailed
- Work ethic – You have a strong willingness to work hard to get the job done plus a proven track record to boot
- Flexibility & adaptability – Priorities and projects can change. You need to be able to adjust quickly, reprioritise, and cope effectively no matter how complex
- Ability to develop people – You can coach people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepare them for future roles
- 28 days off, inclusive of public holidays.
- Your birthday off! Plus extra holidays for every year you’re with us.
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Company pension
- Free access to online training platforms (Masterclass, Lynda.com, Agency Collective and more..).
- Ability to attend industry events (Marketing Society, TedX Glasgow…)
- Quarterly fun budget (money towards staff events)
- Access to discounts for loads of cool brands with Perkbox (woo hoo!)
- Fun Fridays – free beers, ciders, wine, cocktails or juice.
- Surprise free lunches (we’re big fans of Mexican food or pizza, and we always have hot sauce).
- A dog friendly office! (bring your pup to work – or your fish!)
- Flexible working hours
- And more!
- Full-Time Position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary: DOE
- Application Deadline: Monday 3rd June 2019
Fancy joining us? Please send your CV and a cover letter with a wee bit about yourself, and let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!