Get support of up £5000 towards branding for your business, thanks to the Scottish Enterprise By Design grant.
Good news alert! Thanks to Scottish Enterprise, Scottish businesses can now apply for support from up to £5000 to help with branding, design, packaging and overall, all the things that make brands look good (all the things that we do, funnily enough) – pretty cool, huh? Here’s some details.
Who can apply?
- A small to medium-sized VAT registered business or social enterprise in Scotland looking to use design to develop a new product or service.
- Able to contribute at least 30% of the cost
- Able to fund the project up-front
- Able to demonstrate the benefits of the project
What can you use it for?
- Sampling or Minimal Viable Product Design
- Service design or manufacture ready design
- Formulation trials and focus groups
- Recipe development
- Packaging, prototyping or tooling
- Branding can be covered by the grant but must be part of a bigger innovation project with other design costs in the application.