Calling all creative types! Fancy doing work experience with us?
Back in the day, we were all bright eyed and bushy-tailed young’uns doing work experience. Fast forward a few years, we’re still bright eyed and bushy-tailed (after a coffee or 12) and the stuff we learned during work experience still comes in handy today. So, to give the agency whipper-snappers of tomorrow a flying start, we’re looking for six creative folk to join us here at Casa MadeBrave for work experience in 2017.
Sounds right up my street! How long is the placement?
Funny you should ask that! Our work experience season is between May and October and each placement can last from 1 – 3 days (it’s up to you, really).
Great! How do I apply?
All you have to do is pop your CV in an email with the subject line ‘Work Experience 2017’ to email@example.com and tell us a bit about yourself, like this…
- Who you are and what you geek out about (we’re all a bunch of geeks here, so whether you’re into photography, baking or collecting limited edition cereal box toys – let us know!)
- Where you are in your current education/career (whether you’re a student, a retiree or just looking for a bit of a career change, everyone’s welcome here).
- Which team you’d like to work with during your placement (in other words, Design, Digital Design, Digital Development, Social Media, Marketing or Client Services)
- What makes you awesome for this placement (there’s only 6 placements for the whole year, so don’t be shy – tell us why we should pick you!)
- What you want to take away from your experience with us (because it’s work experience, not tea-making experience).