Calling all creative types! Fancy learning how an agency works?
Back in the day, we were all bright eyed and bushy-tailed young’uns starting out in agencies. Fast forward a few years, we’re still bright eyed and bushy-tailed (after a coffee or 12) and the stuff we learned still comes in handy today. So, to give the agency whipper-snappers of tomorrow a flying start, we’re looking for six creative folk to join us here at Casa MadeBrave.
Sounds right up my street! How long will the agency experience last for?
Funny you should ask that! Our agency experience season is between May and October and each can last from one day up to a week (it’s up to you, really).
Great! How do I get involved?
All you have to do is pop your CV in an email with the subject line ‘Agency Experience 2018’ to email@example.com and tell us a bit about yourself, like this…
- Who you are and what you geek out about (we’re all a bunch of geeks here, so whether you’re into photography, baking or collecting limited edition cereal box toys – let us know!)
- Where you are in your current education/career (whether you’re a student, a retiree or just looking for a bit of a career change, everyone’s welcome here).
- Which team you’d like to shadow during your placement (in other words, Design, Digital Design, Digital Development, Social Media, Marketing or Client Services)
- What makes you awesome for this placement (there’s only 6 placements for the whole year, so don’t be shy – tell us why we should pick you!)
- What you want to take away from your experience with us (because it’s agency experience, not tea-making experience).
Fancy joining us? Send your details over by March 16th and we’ll be in touch by mid-April.